This page is provided as a reference. havingababyinchina.com does not necessarily endorse or encourage the use of immunization shots. Please use them at your own risk.
Through our years of having children in China, we’ve been able to compile a comprehensive list of available vaccines in China and the schedule on which they are followed. This is by far our most requested information guide. Download it today for your own copy.
What vaccines are included?
- Hepatitis B
- Measles, Mumps
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Japanese B Encephalitis
- ECM Group A (Epidemic Cerebrospinal Meningitis)
- ECM Group A & C (Epidemic Cerebrospinal Meningitis)
- Hepatitis A
We also include the Chinese name to go along with each vaccine for easy communication with your Chinese doctor.
We think you might like these books:
- The 2013-2018 Outlook for Pediatric Vaccines in Greater China
- Factcines: Facts on Vaccines. Just the Data. You Decide
- Essentials Of International Health
- Vaccine Epidemic: How Corporate Greed, Biased Science, and Coercive Government Threaten Our Human Rights, Our Health, and Our Children
- Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History