They started havingababyinchina.com after the birth of their 2nd child in 2009, as they continued to see a need for information concerning having a baby in China. Their desire is to see a community of English-speaking people in China develop into a great resource for each other.
- In March of 2006 their first daughter was born at the famous Peking Union Medical College Hospital.
- In 2009 they gave birth to their second child at American-Sino Ob/Gyn Hospital.
- Their 3rd child was born in 2011 and Jeremy & Jacquelyn had the great experience of delivering the baby at Qingdao Women and Infant’s Hospital.
- For their 4th child they experienced a wonderful home-birth while they were back in the States in 2014.
- And for the 5th??? Coming soon to to Tianjin United Family Hospital!
Each experience has been completely different. And each experience has brought a wealth of knowledge that Jeremy & Jacquelyn hope to share with everyone through havingababyinchina.com.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact them at email@example.com or on WeChat.