Having a Baby in China: The Course…launched!
We’re so excited to announce the launching of our first course! This has been a years-long dream of ours to be able to create this course! We’re also thrilled to be able to work with such a talented group of Expat childbirth experts who represent a vast number of years of experience in China.
As you can imagine (or have already experienced), having a baby in China is a unique experience full of questions, doubts, and even fears. This video course walks you carefully through what it looks like to have a baby in China with extremely qualified experts explaining key concepts and considerations.
Check out the topics our experts have put together for us!
- Choosing a Hospital in China
- Routine Checkups and Tests in China
- Advocating for Yourself during Pregnancy in China
- Having an All Natural Birth in China
- Having a C-Section in China
- Breastfeeding in China
- And more to come!
Check out our Lesson Authors:
Check out why we think you’re going to love this course:
- It will give Peace of Mind to expats having a baby in China.
- 3 expat childbirth experts share invaluable information.
- Lifetime access to the course. 5 of 10 video lessons are complete. You’ll get full access as they are added.
- Lifetime access to the forum where you can discuss with students and instructors!
- Connection with our WeChat group.
Check out our intro video:
Public or Private?
English service available?.
Are foreign doctors available?