Courses Login

Having a Baby in Chengdu

Home Forums Hospital Recommendations Having a Baby in Chengdu

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

My wife's name is Lisa and I would like tell you a little bit about her and the services we provide for expecting couples in Chengdu through our company, My China Solutions:

Our family has lived in Chengdu since May 2000. I (Lisa) have worked as a nurse for more than twenty years. I am the mother of five children and am very familiar with the needs and concerns of women and families living in China. One of my roles, while working at the Consulate, was to become familiar with the medical system in China, especially Chengdu. I provided childbirth and breast feeding training for families as well as supervised the immunizations of all the Consulate staff and their families. I was also responsible for the supervision and coordination of all medical emergencies and evacuations for the Consulate. A few years ago, we were prompted to start our own business and it just seemed natural for me to provide the same consulting services for families trying to negotiate the medical system here in Chengdu.

Our specialty is to provide Childbirth Training, Doula Services, and Breast Feeding Consultation for women and their birth partners in Chengdu. Lessons can be in either Chinese or English and in some cases both. We have provided these lessons in Tibetan and Yi with the help of a translator.

It’s not easy being a mom under the best of circumstances but it can be a wonderfully rewarding experience. Our goal is to help women and families have the best possible delivery by providing valuable education and practical training prior to the birth of their child as well as assistance at the time of birth through our Doula services. We have found that women who have been prepared are less frightened and have a much better experience overall.

We also provide AHA Certified training in CPR and First Aid for Infants, Children, and Adults. We highly recommend the Infant CPR class for new parents and children that want some training before working as babysitters. Please check out our website or call for an appointment.

http://www.mychina-solutions.com  

Healthy and Happy Regards,

Lisa

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Hospital Recommendations’ is closed to new topics and replies.