Pregnant and moving to Guiyang

Home Forums General Inquiries on Having a Baby in China Pregnant and moving to Guiyang

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everyone,

My husband is starting a job in Guiyang in September and we just found out a week ago that I'm pregnant with our first child. I'm wondering if anyone is familiar with this city and knows of any good English speaking doctors in the area who are connected to a Westernised hospital. I'm very nervous about having my baby in China, especially as neither my husband nor I speak a word of Chinese and I have never been there before. Moving somewhere I've never visited is enough of an adventure without adding being pregnant into the mix. I'm hoping the company my husband will be working for will be able to give us some good advice, however I'm worried they won't be able to help me. Does anyone have any advice for me about finding doctors and hospitals and generally things I'll need to know about giving birth and raising a baby in China? Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Inquiries on Having a Baby in China’ is closed to new topics and replies.